Sometimes courage is the quiet subbornness to believe the best. This versatile long sleeve tee features the hopeful child from the book I Can Be an Instrument of Peace, quietly declaring belief in a better future, even when surrounded by doubt. For a casual look, wear with your favorite jeans, or layer it with a button-up shirt, a zip-up hoodie, or a snazzy jacket. Dress it up with chinos. However you decide to wear it, you’ll help others have courage to believe the best is yet to come.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142.4 g/m²)
• 32 singles
• Regular fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Crew neck
• Cover-stitched collar
• 2″ (5 cm) ribbed cuffs
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, or the US
There are no reviews yet.